Macerich is sharply focused on sustainability as a long-term, fully integrated business approach. Our goal is simple: Create a healthy environment for our employees, tenants, guests and communities and sustain this environment for future generations.
Today we are committed to doing even more — to reduce our greenhouse gas emissions, energy use, water consumption, and waste generation by 10 percent by 2020. For more information click here.
What We’re Doing at Towne Mall
- Many of our retailers now offer shoppers the option of reusable bags.
- We use green cleaning products at our center wherever and whenever possible.
- The center has implemented new lighting protocols that allow us to minimize our energy use and lower our carbon footprint without any impact on the shopping experience.
- Our restrooms are outfitted with motion-detector automatic on/off faucets to conserve water.
- We have reduced waste in the management office by eliminating everyday use of paper plates and cups and plastic forks.
American Red Cross Blood Drive
It feels great to donate! All blood types are needed and each donation can help save 3 lives. There'...